Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 13:43:09 -0500
From:      rlsacui <rlsacui@southern.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   hi

hi, i just wanted to know if there is a way i can download free internet
service for france. im going there in 2 weeks and need to know if i can
download something from the net here, in atlanta where i am now, onto my
computer so i can get free internet service in paris, france..when i go there
to hook up so i can check email and so forth..please let me know what i should
do...

Roberta