Date:      Tue, 10 Nov 2015 17:57:14 +1100
From:      Peter Jeremy <peter@rulingia.com>
To:        Christopher Sacchi <christophersacchi@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 14 year old programmer would like to contribute code to FreeBSD

--T4sUOijqQbZv57TR

Hi Chris,

On 2015-Nov-09 11:59:04 -0500, Christopher Sacchi <christophersacchi@gmail.=
com> wrote:
>My name is Chris, (in case you cannot already tell) and at a CodeDay event
>I realized I'm better at working in a team than by myself or when I lead it
>ATM, and because I love FreeBSD and Linux as well as programming (in the
>subject of the email) I would love to help whenever I can.

You don't mention what you've already done with/on FreeBSD so it's
difficult to know what level to pitch things to you at.  As well as
looking through existing bug reports, you could also try running
FreeBSD-current and seeing what issues you run into.  This is especially
true if you have access to unusual hardware (like non-x86 stuff).

You could also see if there are any user groups near you.

--=20
Peter Jeremy

--T4sUOijqQbZv57TR

--T4sUOijqQbZv57TR--