Date:      Tue, 4 Nov 2003 20:22:36 +0100 (MET)
From:      "Stefan Schmidt" <st-schmidt1@gmx.de>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with Quantum Dlt7000 and adaptec 2940UW-Pro

Hi everybody,

please find attached a little mail conversation I've had with Alfred
Perlstein about problems with a Quantum Dlt 7000 and an Adaptec 2940UW-Pro

What I forgot to tell Alfred is, that when the drive was connected while I
was rebooting the machine, FreeBSD comes to driver ahc0 and than stopped and
an error message appeared saying
somebody is reseting ahc0.
FreeBSD was stopped and only this errormessage appeared on the screen, one
line behind the other until I switched off power.
On the same scsi bus are attached:
System harddisk and a cdrom drive.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Regards
Stefan