Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 2010 14:31:18 +0200
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Peter_Ankerst=E5l?= <peter@pean.org>
To:        Patrick Lamaiziere <patfbsd@davenulle.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on MacBook Pro.

Actuall it seems to work with US ISO och US UNIX too but only with the =
fixit cd.

In the FreeBSD boot-meny I also can use the keyboard properly, but when =
Im trying to log in on the booted system
no keys work properly.  It almost seems like the ctrl-key is constantly =
pressed. (pressing say F gives me ^F on the screen
and L clears it like ctrl+L does)
--
Peter Ankerst=E5l
peter@pean.org