Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 2002 23:12:21 -0700
From:      Michael Collette <metrol@metrol.net>
To:        Munechika SUMIKAWA <sumikawa@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ports/42343: Update port: palm/pilot-link doesn't build with GCC3.1.1; needs updating

Just an FYI, but those darn pilot-link folks just today released version
0.11.4.  From the info on their site, it's mainly a bug fix release dealing
with some nasty memory issues that 0.11.3 has.

The info on the site didn't seem to indicate whether or not this would have
any compatibility impacts on apps utilizing 0.11.3.  My impression is that it
should work with those apps.

Now to see jpilot all up and running perty and I can finally get a visor
sync'd and usable under FreeBSD.  WooHoo!!

Munechika SUMIKAWA wrote:
> Synopsis: Update port: palm/pilot-link doesn't build with GCC3.1.1; needs
> updating
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
> State-Changed-By: sumikawa
> State-Changed-When: Tue Sep 17 11:16:23 JST 2002
> State-Changed-Why:
> 0.11.3 was commited. plase try it.

Later on,
--
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark
to read."