Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 20:18:19 -0500
From:      "Thatcher Hubbard" <hubbardj@earthlink.net>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Voodoo Banshee Video (Creative 3D Blaster Banshee AGP) 16 Mb Card

  First, if you're going to mail this list, please send your mail in plain
text format.  Many of the users here, especially the experienced ones, use
text-based mail readers, so stuff from Outlook looks like gibberish.
  Second, check out the announcement of XFree86 version 3.3.3.4 or something
like that at http://wwww.XFree86.org.  Supposedly the new version of it
supports the Banshee, thought pre-compiled packages for FreeBSD may take a
day or two to become available.  I'm not sure you can run something like X
under Linux emulation anyway, a native X would be a far better solution.