Date:      Tue, 14 May 2002 18:30:43 -0700
From:      "george" <george@vagner.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ftp problems with mgetty dialin

if a user dials in to my freebsd 4.2 system
they can get on the net and surf all ok
but ftping into another server will connect
login ok and then just hang without ever
showing the files. they are trying to ftp into
a win2000 server. they havent tried any other servers
to ftp into. I am thinking some bug with server
to server connections is going on here.

what suggestions do you have to try and debug
this behavior?

besides installing freebsd on the win2000 server...