Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 13:30:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
Cc:        New Guy <click_46@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ultra ATA 66?

On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Kenneth Wayne Culver wrote:

> yeah, the drivers for these in 4.1 and above are already in the kernel for
> ata66, I'm not sure 4.x supports ata100 yet.

According the the RELNOTES.TXT file included in the 4.2 RC1 ISO:
The ata(4) driver now has support for ATA100 controllers. [4.1.1]

so that means it was in 4.1.1 and of course in 4.2
Out of the supported ATA cards listed in the HARDWARE.TXT file in the
4.2RC1 ISO, the only ones that are obviosly ATA100 are Promise
Fasttrak-100 and Promise Ultra-100.

						Tim