Date:      Thu, 29 Apr 2010 07:29:51 -0700
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <xcllnt@mac.com>
To:        Reinhard Haller <reinhard.haller@interactive-net.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 8.0 upgrade & geometry does not match label

On Apr 29, 2010, at 6:07 AM, Reinhard Haller wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as far as I know my disk is not operating in dangerously dedicated mode.
> Despite this I'm unable to upgrade to freebsd 8.0.

Please explain how or why you can't upgrade. The information you gave
does not point towards any problems. All looks good.

Also, the subject line mentions "geometry does not match label", but
you did not mention anything it in your email about it. Again, it
by itself does not indicate a problem.

Thanks,

--
Marcel Moolenaar