Date:      Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:53:50 -0700
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <crist.clark@attbi.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Solaris and Dynamic Routing

Anyone out there know of some good software for doing dynamic routing
on Solaris (2.6 to be exact)? It doesn't need to be terribly
complicated software, I just need to get some routes off of a
neighboring router and onto the Solaris system.

I know about gated, but the open source version looks like it hasn't
been maintained for a long time now. I'm trying Zebra, but it is
technically a "beta" which makes me a little nervous about deploying
on an operational network. Both have more up-to-date commercial
versions, but we need this yesterday (of course) and I don't want to
get tied with a vendor and a bummer product because we grabbed the
first thing.

Anyone have recommendations?