Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:18:31 +0100
From:      Matthias Schuendehuette <msch@snafu.de>
To:        sos@freebsd.dk
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MFC of ATA driver from -current

Am Mittwoch, 27. März 2002 21:33 schrieben Sie:

> Hmm, I'm still hunting for what this can be, I cannot reproduce it
> on semilar hardware here...

Umpf... doesn't sound good.

> I'll keep hunting, but I need more info or somebody with the problem
> and the time to experiment around...

What info's do you need? You noticed my stack trace of the core dump
last week?

Besides: There are some free days ahead :-), maybe a chance to do a bit
testing for you...
--
Ciao/BSD - Matthias

Matthias Schuendehuette	<msch@snafu.de>, Berlin (Germany)