Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2007 08:38:42 +0200
From:      "Christian Walther" <cptsalek@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Psoriasis - the most dangerous illness of 21 century!

On 17/04/07, Alexey Mikhailov <karma@ez.pereslavl.ru> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2007 at 09:35:48AM +0930, Maginnity, Simon (Contractor) wrote:
> > Did anybody check it out and see what flavour of Spam it is?
>
> As a native Russian speaker I can tell you that this site is really about
> Psoriasis and holds many (probably useful) articles and forum.

[...]

But Psoriasis will never be "the most dangerous illness of the 21
century" as advised in this mail.  One can't infect other people with
this illness, so it won't be a plague such as HIV. It seems to have a
genetic component, too.
In this regard this Mail is just plain stupid and I can't tell you
what mood I was in after I read this piece of "information". It's just
not list save...
If this really was no intended spam but an attempt to inform people
about this illness it was a really bad idea. For the people suffering
from Psoriasis and those that don't know this illness.