Date:      Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:51:12 +1000
From:      "Murray Taylor" <taylorm@bytecraft.au.com>
To:        "Marlowe Coley" <jigga454@hotmail.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: WanIC 405 using X21 interface

We use the WanIC 405 interface with the X21 connector option
just fine for our frame relay (only at 128Kb on copper at present,
upgradable to
512k+ on fibre)

We selected the X21 model as it seems to be a reasonably
common interface to most NTU (csu/dsu etc) models

Murray Taylor
Project Manager
Bytecraft Systems Pty Ltd
ph:   +61 3 9587 2555