Date:      Sun, 17 Jun 2001 10:45:19 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Ronaldsoft Network <ronaldsoft@bigpond.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: help

Do you have the output of ifconfig -a?  Do you have a firewall running on
this machine?  Please send more info regarding your ping problem.

As for connecting to a proxy server, I guess it depends on the application
you want to run.  Netscape, for example, has the ability to connect to
proxies via the Edit->Preferences window.

Joe Clarke