Date:      Wed, 01 Aug 2001 17:55:40 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        monicashin123@hotmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: I am trying to contact webmaster for "www.bsdvault.net"

This has nothing to do with the FreeBSD project and should not be
posted to its mailing lists.  The web site www.bsdvault.net is a
completely independent entity and you have violated the published
mailing list charter for freebsd-stable by even posting your complaint
here.  Please see:

       http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL

For full information on what constitutes valid material for the
freebsd-stable mailing list.  Whether the content originated here or
not is also irrelevent since these are publically available mailing
lists for which published fair-use guidelines apply.  The project
holds no responsibility for the content or redistribution of the
contents of these lists and all usage of them as at "own risk", as
described in the BSD license.

This notice also constitutes your first official warning of a charter
violation.  Should you repeat this offense, you will be banned from
all FreeBSD mailing lists in accordance with the charters.  Thank you.

- Jordan

P.S. In case it's not clear, we're NOT going to be dragged into this
and I am firmly invoking the mailing list charters to preempt any such
thing.  No further traffic to this list on this matter at all, please!