Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2006 23:51:48 +0200
From:      Philippe LAQUET <stom@free.fr>
To:        Laurie Zimmerman <ljzimmerman@mindspring.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MONOWALL Share DSL

How your m0n0wall is connected to the Internet?

If it is behind a router that do NAT there shouldn't be any problem. If
the m0n0wall is connected directly behind a modem this will be more
problematic :P

But as I understood your setup seems like :

Router < 192.168.0.0/24 > m0n0wall < 192.168.1.0/24 > LAN (Clients)

There is no problem to set your box act like this you just have to put a
static route on the DSL router itself or perform outgoing NAT for your
clients.