Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:09:45 -0600
From:      "Jim C. Nasby" <jim@nasby.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Discussion invited: Netpliance i-opener X terminal transmogrification

Why stop with just an X server? 16M should be enough to boot a full-blown
FreeBSD kernel and NFS... just NFS the rest of your file systems, and you
have a full-blown FreeBSD box. :)

FWIW, I've got two I-Openers on order. :)

jim@nasby.net                                               /___\

Give your computer some brain-candy! www.distributed.net Team #1828