Date:      Mon, 11 Nov 2013 19:37:13 +0000
From:      "Abhishek Gupta (LIS)" <abgupta@microsoft.com>
To:        Michael Dexter <editor@callfortesting.org>, "freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org" <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Use of Floppy Drive with FreeBSD Virtual Machines

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for replying. Some follow up questions:

a) Is it not possible to use an ISO file to do the BIOS updates?
b) I did not quite understand your second comment on why PCI pass through m=
ay promote floppy disk use. Please could you elaborate a bit more?

Thanks again for your help with this.

Regards,
Abhishek =20