Date:      Fri, 29 Mar 1996 18:35:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Brann <jbrann@panix.com>
To:        bde@zeta.org.au (Bruce Evans)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: iijppp problems - related to interrupts?

Bruce Evans wrote...

> Cables radiating.  Most likely misconnected modem control lines.
>
> Bruce

Er, for the ignorant (i.e. me), are you suggesting that my external cables are
at fault?  Or is something about the card or ribbon cables broken?

I've tried both disconnecting the mouse and reversing the use of sio0/sio1
but the results are the same - whenever the ppp port starts to get busy,
the mouse port starts registering infinite interrupts.

John
--
Beavis and Butt-Head;  Vladimir and Estragon for the '90s.

finger jbrann@panix.com for pgp public key