Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:46:27 +0200
From:      Actcom Dial-Up user <nospam@actcom.co.il>
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   access problem

Hello there.

I'm regualar dial-up internet user. I use Actcom ISP - www.actcom.co.il
I browse the www.freebsd.org web (216.136.204.117) site very often.
Until today there was no problem to do it. Now I cannot browse it and
even ping it. In the same time people from other ISPs in Israel and
abroad have no troubles browsing your site.

After further testing I can say that you blocked part of Actcom's IPs in
your firewall probably. When my dial-up hostname/IP was
p11.ta6.actcom.co.il (216.136.204.117) you blocked me for even pinging
www.freebsd.org host. After I was reconnected and dynamically got new
hostname/IP p39.ta1.actcom.co.il (204.141.45.39) it is no problems now.
I can browse your site and ping it. But it is dynamically allocated IP,
so I could have the troubleds in some future.

Please, investigate this problem and unblock Actcom's dial-up
IPs/Networks if there are some of them. If you need more information
from my ISP, contact with them by email support@actcom.co.il

Thank you

P.S.
Because of spam prevalence I'll read your response(s) in
http://docs.freebsd.org/mail/current/freebsd-www.html