Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 1999 22:49:56 -0400
From:      "WholesaleHosting.com" <admin@wholesalehosting.com>
To:        FreeBSD-ISP <FreeBSD-ISP@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Virtual Hosting

Virtual Hosting on a remote machine holding multiple IP's

Its not so much the IRC setup yall.. c'mon.. Forget the irc part. Dosen't
anyone else do virtual hosting of multiple IP's and can just jot down
the process.. It would help me to see it, do it.. and be reading it..
The websites and doc's are great.. but so cryptik' -  i dont speak unix
fluently.

Ok, I want to do this properly...  Heres what I want to do on my
2.2.8/apache/bind8 box, which is runing as a name server.

=b7 Add a user
=b7 setup their domain name
=b7 dedicate an ip to them
=b7 setup their www directorys permissions
- add their cgi-bin and permissions to it
=b7 set up their mail things (sendmail 8.9.3)

So many config and db files that need new things added to them.. a
little map is what i'm after.

Notice.. my box already has an IRC server on my ip's port 6667... Please
explain which files I need to alter to acomplish this.