Date:      Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:02:01 -0400
From:      "Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM" <tforrest@mcs.net>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Questions, I am surrounded by questions!  AHHHHHH.  Anyone able to recommend a good mental ward?

I have rc5des -quiet in my rc.conf.  When I went to bed last night top
reported to me that only one copy of rc5 was running.  I get home from
work tonight, 2 instances of rc5 are running.  How do I resolve this?
Does rc.conf get polled daily or something?  I also have natd loaded in
there.  Where can I put this stuff to get loaded and loaded only once?

When I first got natd running I could start my IRC client on my Win98
box and the FBSD box would proxy the identd requests from the irc
server to my client machine.  Something has happened and it is no
longer working.  I cannot xdcc send either.  I have tried using the -s
command as deemed in the man pages but that does not help.  My default
natd command is natd -interface xl0 (where xl0 is my public interface
3com).  I have retraced all my steps, the firewall commands are in the
kernel, and all the proper commands appear to be in rc.conf.  Any
ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Tommy Forrest - KE4PYM -  tforrest@mcs.net
http://www.mcs.net/~tforrest
And now, its time, for some useless, bandwidth wasting words of wisdom:
West Virginia: One Million People, Fifteen Last Names

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 5762 A3CC 8EA5 8542  9666 222B 61A9 2558

** Tag(s) inserted by Bandit Tagger98 - http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c918704