Date:      Sat, 30 Jul 2011 05:59:31 +0200
From:      Jason Odiah <jasonodiah1@sapo.pt>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Investment in Europe

Hello,

I am Dr D.Pedro, a chairman with one of the government parastatals in

Africa. I want us to go into a mutually beneficial business that needs

your strict confidentiality and dedication.

This business involves the transfer of a huge amount of money from my

Country. It has very little liabilities and it is very safe. The fund

to be transferred is US28,600,000:00. It is generated from an over -

invoiced contract and your job is basically to act as a sub-contractor

to my department and get this money out for us. For helping us

accomplish this you will get some % of the funds.We expect your reply

Kind regards,

Dan P

REPLY:

danpjo@temporal-email.com