Date:      Wed, 10 May 2000 11:43:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "John H. Baldwin" <jobaldwi@cslab.vt.edu>
To:        arch@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Moving manpages, executables out of sys/modules

If we are going to seperate module compiles out from world (which I
agree is a good idea), then we need to move the manpages and shell scripts
that are world material (such as linux.sh for /usr/bin/linux) out of
sys/modules.  For example, move src/sys/modules/linux/linux.{sh,8} into
src/usr.bin/linux/.  The same would go for svr4, osf1, isbc2, joy, el, and
all the netgraph manpages.  Any objections?

John Baldwin
jhb@FreeBSD.org