Date:      Sat, 14 Aug 2004 14:27:40 +0900 (JST)
From:      NAKATA Maho <chat95@mac.com>
To:        laszlokaroly@tvnetwork.hu
Cc:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 1.1.2 issues (hyphenation, right-to-left and print to file)

In Message-ID: <411D2A9D.1020902@tvnetwork.hu> =

L=E1szl=F3 K=E1roly <laszlokaroly@tvnetwork.hu> wrote:

> 1. In certain cases hyphen of paragraphs differs between systems. I m=
ade =

> a snapshot of a text ordered into tree columns showing the difference=
s: =

> web.tvnetwork.hu/laszlokaroly/OOoIssues/hyphenation.png

okay however, left hand side picture is correct, is it?
middle, right ones are wrong. right one is made by GNU/Linux?
middle and right ones are openoffice-1.1.2?
my statment is correct?

> 2. Right-to-left rendering of Arabic formerly have been mentioned by =

> Georg Wagner. I have the same problem: chars are in heap, however in =

> certain font height it is correct. I made a pdf file from a test =

> document showing the problem. Letters in black show the correct =

> rendering, note that in some cases lines were correct in OOo, but in =
the =

> pdf they went bad. The test doc is: =

> web.tvnetwork.hu/laszlokaroly/OOoIssues/arabic.pdf

thanks.

> 3. In some cases I cannot generate a ps output with "print to file", =
OOo =

> crashes with the message 'an unrecoverable error occurred...'
> I uploaded a small .sxw regarding this issue: =

> web.tvnetwork.hu/laszlokaroly/A_Szuudzsi_felirat.sxw

Do you have a stack trace? I always encounter several crashes :)

> Are these problems known or are there any solution?

Thank you very much for your summary. Hope I'll fix this in
openoffice-1.1-devel.
--nakata maho