Date:      Fri, 7 Nov 2014 19:50:47 +0100
From:      Aurelien Martin <01aurelien@gmail.com>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hps@selasky.org>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: g_vfs_done() error=5 USB disk on raspberrypi. Decrease the speed of USB

Hello,

The drive is healthy (SMART OK)

I played with hw.usb.umass.throttle, with value 10 and 100. It slow down
the USB transfert and decresase the %system load ~10%.
But I kept the normal value (0), the system succeed to dd 10GB  to the USB
drive without crashing

If it reoccur I'll rebuild a kernel with USB_DEBUG, and this thread will be
updated.

Thanks for your support Hans.

Cheers,Aurelien