Date:      Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:24:15 -0600
From:      Bill Fumerola <billf@mu.org>
To:        "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
Cc:        "'skywizard@time.net.my'" <skywizard@time.net.my>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Kernel Hacking (i tried not to make it lame)

On Fri, Jan 26, 2001 at 01:31:50PM +0100, Koster, K.J. wrote:

> I think Yahoo! is using still on 2.2.8. There are some people on this list
> who work for Yahoo!, so you could try to drop them a line. I can imagine
> that they are interested in softupdates.

I'd imagine that just upgrading machines to recent versions of FreeBSD
would be just as easy as trying to push out that kind of update.

I'd encourage all others who are looking for softupdates in 2.2.8 to
just upgrade to 4.2-{RELEASE,STABLE}.

--
Bill Fumerola / billf@FreeBSD.org

ps. not speaking for my employer, etc.