Date:      Thu, 9 Nov 1995 18:02:02 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh>
To:        hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Top ten space hogs on freefall:/a

Yes, I'm aware that I myself am on this list.. :-)  Just to show that I
can take my own medicine..  I'll be cleaning up my home dir, can some of
the other folks on this list please clean up theirs?

I've also done only the top ten here, but there are numerous other
folks, many of whom haven't logged into freefall in ages, taking up
30MB or more.  So EVERYONE:  Please clean up!  We're really short on
space over here and I'd much prefer that people clean up themselves rather
than forcing us to start being a little more, ahem, direct in our attempts
to reclaim space!

Thanks!

						Jordan

Top Ten Hogs: