Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:40:11 -0500
From:      Tim McMillen <timcm@umich.edu>
To:        "Chris" <kintaracat@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Can you Help

There are a number of good bits of artwork at:
http://www.svaha.net/daemon/index.html
These are certainly not official, but some are pretty cool and there
are a couple bmp versions that can be use as splashscreens.  My
personal favorite is in the downloads section, "may the source be with
you"
	Here is some more (no bmp's):
http://www.de.freebsd.org/de/gif/bsd/nomads.html
	You could use the Gimp ( /usr/ports/graphics/gimp1 )  to convert non
bmp files into bmp's

						Tim