Date:      Sun, 02 Jun 2002 11:18:27 -0500
From:      "Sudhaker P" <perams27@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   regarding Openssh

Hi All,
I dont know whether this is right place to place this question or not but
I've been using openssh_2.9.p2, the servers which have openssh use scp and
preshared keys to transfer files from other locations. We have moved the
servers and the IP address of the servers have changed and these servers are
to import the files over the internet.
can any of you gurus at Freebsd guide me on what all are the changes that
i've got to make for successful file transfer between two users with
pre-shared keys.

-regards,
Peram