Date:      Sun, 17 May 2015 08:01:35 +1000
From:      andrew clarke <mail@ozzmosis.com>
To:        Cary <lists@flederma.us>
Cc:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: configure cannot find header file

On Sat 2015-05-16 17:24:54 UTC-0400, Cary (lists@flederma.us) wrote:

> I've downloaded HomeBank 5.0.2[1] source tarball and am trying to
> compile it.
>
> The configure step gives me the following warning:
> =========
> % ./configure
> [snip generic configure stuff]
>
> homebank 5.0.2
>
> Compiler................ : cc
> Build with OFX support.. : yes
> ........................ : **error** libofx header is missing, ofx
> feature will be disabled. Check your libofx installation

HomeBank is already in Ports. Is there a reason you want to build it
"manually"?

Anyway, just for kicks, using /usr/ports/finance/homebank/Makefile as
a guide, and after installing intltool and libofx, I was able to build
it with:

$ ./configure CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib

$ gmake

Regards
Andrew