Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 07:42:39 +0100
From:      Andreas Braukmann <braukmann@tse-online.de>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: searching for a real cvsupd - primer

Hi,

On Wed, Feb 25, 1998 at 06:11:12AM +0000, John Kelly wrote:
> >I want to make use of a local cvsup-server, that should feed our
> >various (-current and -stable) machines.
>
> >The documentation (FreeBSD Handbook and man-pages) for the client-side is
> >sufficient, but certainly I'm not able to get a grip on the
> >cvsupd-configuration.
>
> Install the cvsup-mirror port and you will see "the light."
ouups, ... I've forgotte to say that I just make use of the
cvsup-mirror port to get the steps done, I've described in my
last message.

Therefor .. help-requested renewed ...

Sorry for the mis-information,
  Andreas

--
/// TSE TeleService GmbH  |  Gsf: Arne Reuter        |
/// Hovestrasse 14        |       Andreas Braukmann  | We do it with