Date:      Thu, 12 Dec 1996 11:47:07 -0800
From:      "Josef C. Grosch" <jgrosch@xsvr2.cup.hp.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu, grog@lemis.de, jkh@time.cdrom.com
Subject:   Dinner w/ Greg Lehey

It appears that so far we have Greg, Annelise, myself, Lisa, and Jordan (maybe)
for dinner. The only person who has a time constraint is Annelise who can only
make it for Sunday night. Unless there is an objection, Sunday it is.

Lisa, my wife, checked out an Italian restaurant in Palo Alto and said it was
too pricey but she liked the brewery/restaurant across the street. The place is
called Gordan Biersch at 638 Emerson just off University. Annelise, this is
your area, do you know anything about this place?

We are going to need a head count so I can make a reservation for Sunday night.
I could also use a consensus as to what would be a good time. This is a last
call for dinner on Sunday night with Greg Lehey, et.al.

Josef

--
Josef Grosch, 47LG4 | "Laugh while you can, | My opinions are mine, not
jgrosch@cup.hp.com  |    monkey boy!"       | HPs. They have'nt paid for