Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 17:00:41 +1100 (EDT)
From:      Andrew MacIntyre <andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au>
To:        "kenneth.j.krumm.1" <kkrumm@purdue.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: network card support

On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, kenneth.j.krumm.1 wrote:

> is there any planned support for the netgear FA310TX card?  or is there a
> compatable driver or software upgrade that i could use?  i would
> appreciate any information you have.  thank you for your time.

If your card has a Digital 21140 chip on it, the standard de driver should
support it.

Otherwise you need Bill Paul's PNIC driver, which you should be able to
find using the list search facility on www.freebsd.org (sorry I don't
recall the reference, and I didn't save Bill's announcement).

E-mail: andrew.macintyre@aba.gov.au    (work) | Snail: PO Box 370
        andymac@bullseye.apana.org.au  (play) |        Belconnen  ACT  2616
Fido:   Andrew MacIntyre, 3:620/243.18        |        Australia