Date:      Tue, 9 Jan 2001 11:51:59 +0100
From:      Matjaz Martincic <matjaz.martincic@hermes.si>
To:        "'Rasputin'" <rasputin@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Running X in securelevels > 0 ?

Had the same problem. I somehow managed to bypass it by creating the shell
script that first run the Xserver and then change the securelevel with
sysctl. And it worked. But the problem is that the securelevel is not
changed at boot time :(, so you have to run X to set it first.

rgds,
Matjaz

OmniBack Quality Assurance Team

Matjaz Martincic
HERMES SoftLab	Storage & Data Management
Litijska 51		           tel: +386 61 1865 338
Ljubljana SI-1000	           fax: +386 61 1865 270
Slovenia		           E-mail: matjaz.martincic@hermes.si