Date:      Sat, 9 Feb 2002 20:50:35 -0800 (PST)
From:      Holt Grendal <holtor@yahoo.com>
To:        Juha Saarinen <juha@saarinen.org>
Cc:        "stable@freebsd.org" <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Frequent Restarts

I'm running a pretty customized kernel here. As far as
I can recall the only thing that changed in my kernel
configuration from 4.4 to 4.5 was removing the splash
pseudo-device. I've heard on this list that its not
needed for remote servers.

That could be the cause but I'm unable to make sense
of why. It must be something else.

Holt