Date:      Thu, 21 Jan 2010 11:27:48 +0530 (IST)
From:      Rajesh Makwana <rajesh_comp09@ymail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Request for a free CD of Free BSD software through POST(for FREE OF COST)

Respected Sir,
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 My=
self Rajesh D Makwana from ahmedabad, india, a computer engineer,kindly req=
uest you for a free cd of free bsd software to install it on my computer. I=
f your firm provide a free of cost service to provide this open source soft=
ware to people round the world just like UBUNTU does, than please reply me =
how can i be able to get this software. Kindly please reply me and solve my=
 query regarding for the same.
=A0
=A0
Thanking You
=A0
Rajesh=0A=0A=0A      The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Ya=
hoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/