Date:      Sun, 21 Jan 2001 15:46:02 +0300
From:      Alex Kapranoff <alex@kapran.bitmcnit.bryansk.su>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cc1 gets segmentation faults

Huh, I removed '-O' switch from ${CFLAGS} and managed to rebuild
and reinstall gcc. This new (in fact the same) gcc now works fine both
with '-O' and without it. Looks like a pilot error. Strange, anyway.
Sorry to bother you all.

--
Alex Kapranoff,                              Voice: +7(0832)791845
We've lived 2 weeks in the brand new millenium...