Date:      Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:28:02 -0000
From:      "Andrew Tulloch" <andrewt@great4.co.uk>
To:        <sos@freebsd.dk>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: MFC of ATA driver from -current

Soren,
I believe you've already seen my panic when I enabled tags, I applied Ian
Dowse's patch and that stopped the panic, but the kernel was unable to talk
to the disk even when falling back to PIO and I was left with a mountroot
prompt. I'm still able to test any patches you come up with on this machine.

Thanks
Andrew

Andrew Tulloch
Lead Web Developer