Date:      Sun, 08 Sep 2002 18:43:07 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com>, Joshua Lee <yid@softhome.net>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> writes:
> Science can only demonstrate the invalidity of ideas, not their
> validity.

And you still don't call this a religion?

Do you not see that, at the limit, there will be no valid ideas?
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms..disarm only those who
are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.  Such
laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the
assailants; they serve rather to encourage than prevent
homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater
confidence than an armed one."
-Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria, Criminologist 1764.