Date:      Mon, 08 Mar 1999 23:36:08 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Colin Eric Johnson <colinj@cs.unm.edu>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, David Kulp <dkulp@neomorphic.com>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: compatibility list

> What can I do (as a fan of FreeBSD, and an owner of a Dell Lattitude) to
> help the pccard code move forward?

Be a capable Unix programmer who hopefully also understands at least
something about the mechanics of the various PCCARD/CARDBUS
controllers and range of available cards out there.  That's who it
would take to get the support code merged from PAO into the mainline
on an ongoing basis and also deal with various user reports when it
all doesn't work and someone (see above) needs to figure out why.
Simple testers we have plenty of.  EVERYONE is a tester at this
stage. :)

- Jordan