Date:      Fri, 5 May 2006 13:03:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Miles Lubin <mlubin@junker.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   sk0: watchdog timeout

My motherboard has a built-in ethernet port that is handled by the sk
driver. I'm running FreeBSD 6.1-RC on amd64. When the network card is
under high load, it often kills any current connections and leaves the
message "sk0: watchdog timeout" in dmesg. I've seen previous posts on this
issue, but the problem doesn't seem to be resolved. This issue makes these
network cards unusable in production environments.

Relevent dmesg output:
skc0: <Marvell Gigabit Ethernet> port 0xa000-0xa0ff mem
0xfbb00000-0xfbb03fff ir
q 17 at device 10.0 on pci0
skc0: Marvell Yukon Lite Gigabit Ethernet rev. (0x9)
sk0: <Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. Yukon> on skc0

Any help would be appreciated,
Miles