Date:      Tue, 22 Oct 2002 02:22:02 -0400
From:      Barney Wolff <barney@tp.databus.com>
To:        "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Lowell Gilbert <freebsd-stable-local@be-well.no-ip.com>, Hongbo Li <stevensbsd@yahoo.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: upgrading problem

The problem appears to be that the default result of .Os is still
"FreeBSD 4.6" according to man 7 mdoc, on my RELENG4 system
cvsupped 10/18.  mdoc.local 1.2.2.15 appears to define it that way.
It appears that RELENG_4 should be using 1.2.2.15.2.1 instead, or
another tag that will get 4.7 as the default.

Ok, ok, I'll send the PR. :)

--
Barney Wolff         http://www.databus.com/bwresume.pdf
I'm available by contract or FT, in the NYC metro area or via the 'Net.