Date:      Tue, 08 Dec 1998 11:31:18 -0500
From:      Yuriy <yuri71@idt.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SendMail config

Problem:
	SendMail refuses deliver mail which was FORWARDED or REDIRECTED or even
REPLIED-TO.
	The error says : " We do not support relaying".

Case :
	I received an e-mail. Then I try to reply to this msg. And I receive a
"Mail Delivery Subsystem" Error,
stating : "We do not support relaying".
	Same thing happens when I try to forward or redirect mail.
	Only when I open a new msg, everything works fine.

Question :

	What do I have to configure in sendmail.cf or sendmail.cw (if that's the
right guess) in order to
solve the problem?

Thank you very much!

Yuriy.