Date:      Sun, 9 Mar 1997 21:11:24 -0500
From:      "Joseph Wronkowski" <jawronko@islc.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   disk copy

Hi
First I am trying to format disks for bsd so they will mount and the
correct way to mount it. Second if you could describe how to use dd.  I
want to try to copy some disk but I have been unable to figure it out.  I
use fdformat to fromat fd0 and that seems to work but it won't mount
because it says bad super block.  I tried to use newfs on it but it says no
label so I try to use disksetup but it won't read fd0.

Can someone help pleas

I realize these are newbie ?, but I just can't seem to get it.

thanks in advance

                                    \\\|///
                                   \\  - -  //
                                  (  @ @  )
 |                ~Joe Wronkowski~                   |
 |                   jawronkok@islc.net                |
 |              wronkowskij@clb.usmc.mil          |
 |           http://www.islc.net/~jawronko          |
                           oooO   (   )