Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2000 13:11:23 -0500
From:      fletchep@uwec.edu
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Booting HP NetServer 5/66 LC after install

Hi.  I've been trying to get FreeBSD running on an HP NetServer.  During the installation, I have to use the CLI to input "eisa 12" before the installer will recognize my SCSI card.  After the reboot, I am unable to get my SCSI card to be recognized.  I am unfamiliar with the FreeBSD bootloader, so what do I have to do to get a successful boot?

Thanks in advance,
Evan Fletcher