Date:      Sun, 5 Nov 2000 22:19:12 +0100
From:      Manuel Enrique Garcia Cuesta <megarcia@intercom.es>
To:        PATRICIA ZOUZOUNIS <pzouzounis@i-star.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fwd: Fwd: yahoo clubs for teens pornographic

=== PATRICIA ZOUZOUNIS escribia
(Sun, Nov 05, 2000 at 03:54:53PM -0500):

> dear sirs,
>
> i iam a mother of a 13yr old son. one day i was looking on the
> web for some clubs for my son to join and i ran across yahoo's clubs for teens.
> i was shocked to find what i did. there are clubs listed there
> that no parent would want there children to see. some of the titles
> include: jack off buddies, teen cocks rock, hot lesbian teens and
> several others. none of these sites are password protected. the next
> thing i did was try to find a email address for yahoo but i could not
> find one anywhere. i then noticed that your company was working with
> yahoo. so i would like to know if you want to be affiliated with a
> company that is clearly and deliberatly making this trash available to
> our kids? does anyone in your company have kids? log on and see what
> you think. i know yahoo will never listen to me but they may listen to
> you and the other companys i intend to notify. you can also relay to
> them i intend to let every major television network in on what i found.
> will anyone ever start taking moral responsibilty?.

	I'm sure somebody will correct me if I'm wrong: it's not
that FreeBSD works with Yahoo, but it's rather a matter of Yahoo
using FreeBSD. I don't think FreeBSD has anything to do with the
world's sanity, but the world's sanity has a lot to do with the
education we give our children. You are obviously a responsible
mother, but I believe you are aiming at the wrong target here.

						Manuel Garcia