Date:      Fri, 7 Feb 2003 16:58:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed@reedmedia.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: print/lyx not building under 4.7-STABLE - fix

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Peter C Lai wrote:

> Ok, oops, I am dumb. CVSUP so that you get 1.2.3 sources, and it builds fine.
> ::hides in shame::

Thanks for letting me know. (It was fixed two days after my email.)

And thank you Mikhail and Miguel for updating this.

By the way, I understand that the lyx cvs contains new user interface code
that mostly works with qt (instead of xforms). Anyone tried that?

   Jeremy C. Reed

   http://www.bsdnewsletter.com/