Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 1996 10:57:20 -0400
From:      Derek Dresser <derek@neis.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   installing with pcmcia card and 4Megs of RAM

I am having trouble installing freebsd on my laptop with pcmcia card.  I
have tried the bootasia floppy, and the SNAP floppy, but my pcmcia card
wont appear as an option for ftp'ing.  The bootasia floppy is supposed
to work with 3c589c pcmcia cards, but because it is not a boot4 floppy,
and I only have 4M of RAM, it reboots my machine, and doesn't get
through the install process.  Can I change the bootasia floppy to make
it a boot4 floppy.  If so, how?  Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Derek