Date:      Thu, 10 May 2007 15:39:14 +0200
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: advice for running current

According to AN:
>  that the 7 current source tree is in slush, does that mean there will be a
>  release candidate soon?  When it is available should I be able to run
>  kismet?  What is the correct setting for the tag line in the cvsup file to
>  get current?

The tag is ".".  It is probably better to get the full cvs tree if you have
the space.  See example in cvs-supfile in share/examples/cvsup.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
Darwin sidhe.keltia.net Kernel Version 8.8.2: Thu Sep 28 20:43:26 PDT 2006 i386